Monday, October 5, 2009

Introduction :)

Hello everyone! my name is Lauren and this is a rather exciting day for me because this is my very first blog!!! OK that's a lie, i created a blog a few days ago but i decided to delete my account and just start over so this is my new official beginning. I have to admit that Julie & Julia did provide some inspiration for me to start this blog. I thoroughly enjoyed that movie. I'm really going to try and make this blog interesting and fun and update it as often as possible. But i am merely a high school student so if i fall behind, i am so sorry. I hope people read this because i promise to make it entertaining. Unfortunately, i don't really know what to talk about but i guarantee it'll be somewhat about Broadway because i love to act! Hopefully i have grabbed the interests of some of you and please leave comments and anything else :D So goodbye my good people...i will talk to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment